Shoplus – Facebook Seller’s best tool
Shoplus is an one-dashboard AI powered digital assistant tailored to meet online sellers’ needs. Featured with free AI chatbot, Shoplus sorts out all fragmented order, payment, and logistics process that once consumed merchants a great portion of time and energy. The ultimate version of Shoplus, in our vision, should be able to fulfill all sellers’ every single last-mile need at scale.
Headquartered in Taiwan, Shoplus aims to expand in Asia and we are poised for exponential growth in the region for the next ten years. Our team is where extraordinary and passionate people gather to create the best products. Our community is made up of every kind of individuals. If you love to sweat, value fun, thrive in a fast-paced environment and challenge yourself so as to become better, this is the place for you!
Being a Senior Business Development Manager, you will represent Shoplus to develop relationships and work closely with local partners. You are required but not limited to the following tasks:
- Align with Headquarter to research, create go-to-market plans, drive expansion opportunities, manage and grow the portfolio of partnership.
- Create business development strategies, manage your pipeline and generate leads for Shoplus.
- Be responsible for establish local partnership (including contract/agreement management) and maintain strong relationships.
- Set periodical meetings and report to Headquarter.
Required Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of experience with partner/agency development and management.
- High-level of business acumen with top of class communication and networking skills.
- Strong ability to organize multiple projects and multitasked. Self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Analytical, logic and active with problem-solving.
- Vietnamese native speaker, fluent in English.
- Wide networking among e-commerce industry start-ups and businesses.
- Passionate about entrepreneurship.
- Hands on building e-commerce or related business field ecosystems.
- Fluent in Mandarin.
- Based in Ho Chi Minh city
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and lively environment.
- Ability to work to deadlines, work quickly to change.
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- 20% travel to Headquarter and Asia
Interested candidates please send your CV via contact email: [email protected]