Adding products is very easy and convenient using the Shoplus App or through the website.
Add product using Shoplus App.
- Go to “Products” menu and tap the add icon.
- Enter product details such as product name, description, color, sizes and available stocks.
- If a product has more than 1 variant, seller can add by tapping the “Add Variant” button.
- Maximum of 40 characters for the product variant details.
- Maximum of 10 variants per product.
- Turn on the “track inventory” button.
- Once “track inventory” is activated, the seller has the option to let the customer order even if the product is tagged “out of inventory.
- The seller has the option to activate this option or not.
- “Activate” when the product is ready to be sold.
- “Inactivate” when seller want to stop selling the product
Add product using Shoplus Web Version.
To add a “Single Product”
From your OMS > Products > Add Product
- Key in product details such as product name, description, inventory, product code (for live selling) and price. You can also add pictures for the product display.
- Click “Save.”
To add “Multiple Products using Bulk Upload Template”
From your OMS > Products > Bulk Upload Import
- Please take note of the guideline summary indicated in the file on how to use bulk product upload.