Last updated: Jan, 4 , 2021
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, storage and disclosure of personal data when you use Shoplus and the choices you have associated with that data.
Your request of the Service demo is conditioned upon your acceptance of these Policy. These Policy apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Policy. If you disagree with any part of the Policy, please stop visiting, accessing, or using the Service immediately.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Service: Service means Shoplus, a service tailored for online sellers to run their businesses on Facebook., provided at https://www.shoplus.me by iKala Interactive Media Inc.
Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Data Controller: Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Collection of Data
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Name and email address
We may use your name and email to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
- Sensitive information
We collect personal data from you when you provide, post or upload it to our Services, such as your address, National ID, phone number, photo, and bank account number, etc. It’s your choice whether to include sensitive information in your Account information. You don’t have to post or upload personal data if you don’t want to; though if you don’t, it may limit your ability to grow and engage with your network over our Services.
- Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You may instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data
iKala Interactive Media Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide, maintain or enhance our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service
- To provide support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
- Business Transaction
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, iKala Interactive Media Inc. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Legal Requirements
iKala Interactive Media Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of iKala Interactive Media Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Application
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain rights under GDPR. iKala Interactive Media Inc. aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us via email at [email protected]
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your Account Settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where iKala Interactive Media Inc. relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we reserve the right to take necessary measures for verifying your identity before responding to such requests.
We may engage third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If you have any questions about these Policy, please contact us. Email: [email protected]